The DG is an association of professional developers using Delphi, C# and associated .NET Development Tools.
The aim of the group is to provide members with essential information and training as economically as possible in terms of both time and money.
Invest in your skills - you can’t get regular, top-class professional training more cheaply than this!
Come to our regular meetings, get together with your fellow members, resident experts and guest speakers to increase and update your technical skills, your commercial awareness and your profile in the professional community.
Membership for developers in England and Wales is £150 + VAT per year, which covers the main named member plus (where applicable) up to two co-members from the same company.
If you’d like to join, please contact us.
- Each meeting has a carefully prepared agenda, including:
- Technical presentations - between three and five in-depth sessions
- Topics cover development with Delphi and the .NET framework, including C#, ASP.NET and other languages, General Design Principles, Industry News, Tools and more. Speakers are selected from among the members and friends of the group - who include experts of worldwide renown - for their knowledge, enthusiasm and communication skills.
- Problem Clinic - discuss and resolve those annoying programming issues.
- Also featured are product updates, industry news, presentations from Embarcadero, and more.
- Each meeting is about 5 hours long, to give you concentrated value for the time spent away from your work.
- During the refreshment breaks you have the opportunity to meet and forge links with other developers.